I was born in Daejeon on the day of 21st of December, 1994. I have two older sisters. My sisters are 20 years old and 24 years old. I went to kindergarden in Korea and entered elementary school in Daejeon. When I was in grade 3, I moved to New Zealand by myself and lived with the foreign people. I didn't know any english but by the end of the year, I became quite fluent. I stayed in New Zealand for a year, and moved back to Korea again. I went back to elementary school. In grade 5, I moved to England by myself again, and lived and went to elementary and middle school for 3 years. After that three years, I came back to South Korea, and now I attending to a school called 'TCIS" in Daejeon. Now I have graduated TCIS middle school and now I am in grade 9 in High School.
No comments:
Post a Comment