Thursday, 5 November 2009

The pearl reflection

When I looked at the book 'The Pearl' for the first time, I was quite interested with the book, because the book is quite short and it looked easy and interesting. But, before I chose this book, I really liked the title of the book 'The Pearl' because it made me curious with the book because I think that the title is quite interesting. Before I started reading the book, I was imagining how the story in the book is going to happen. I thought it was going to be about Pirates but it wasn't. The book taught me that money is not everything and money can't make anything happy. After I read this book, I thought a lot of things that we can do without money. There were quite lot of things that we could do without money, I thought it was actually true. We can think without money, we can breath and sleep without money. I looked back to the story, and I thought that although we have money, it doesn't mean that we have to give up all of our money, but it means that we should use the money wisely, for example, helping poorer people around me, to be happy together, not just being happy by myself.

This book taought me a lot things and I will try to help other people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment