Homework~~!
Homework everyday!
Why?
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H blocks!
All the blocks!
Oh my……
Why do we get homework everyday?
English, writing, math, biology…
I am having enough
of this homework sickness ….
Everybody of this school are dying of homework!
I hate you, literally !
Why do I have to do something that I hate everyday?!
It makes me frustrated.
And, I also hate the teachers who give homework!
I am sleepy for whole day, because of this stupid things!
Why do I have to do it?
God…. I don’t want to do it tonight.
Yeah, but next day, I would have detention!
God, I have no choice !
I just hate this thing, called Homework!!!
Everybody of this school are dying of homework!
ReplyDelete(Everybody in this school is dying of homework.)
I am sleepy for whole day, because of this stupid things!
(because of these stupid things.)
Stop using so many exclamation points.
This is why you have to do homework--so you sound intelligent when you write.
But I do understand your frustration. It'll be easier as time goes by, and you are a bright person. Soon you will be a well-educated one.