Thursday, 3 September 2009

Clue #2


Clue #2

Okay, now what can plot structure reveal to me about the truth I will encounter in literature?

1. The phot shows an example of a plot diagram. First, it shoews exposition, second, rising action, third, climax, forth, falling action and the last is resolution.

2. The stories should and need to be structured because the story also has to be builds up in sequence. So first is to write exposition, then rising action, climax, falling action and lastly the resolution. As the stories are structures, our lives are also structured, so if the writing or a story is structured, that makes the reader read easier and understand better.

3. As I read the plot graph, and the structure of ‘Marigolds’, I found new things that Marigolds is also structured. The girl in the story, Elizabeth’s life is structured, because her life is built like a graph.

4. What is the theme of Marigolds and how does the structure of the story make that time theme evident?
Plot & short story structure

1. Jesus is the light of the world who gave us everyone an opportunity to be his sons and daughters, but not everyone knows who he is. Jesus came down to the earth but nobody believed him. I think Christ’s life can be structured as resolution because Christ was just killed by not doing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment